Thanks to Scott Wood Hohng Di for forwarding a link to this site. Here are some fun facts about Mr. Norris.
- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
- Outer space exists because it’s afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
- Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
- Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity – twice.
- There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.
- When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
Oh, there’s more. Go to the site and read. I must confess that my personal current fantasy about the Republican National Convention coming to town does involve “accidentally” meeting Chuck Norris. Is he coming to Saint Paul, MN for the convention — who knows? Would he actually ask me to dinner to discuss our differing political views and mutual love of martial arts? Well, duh. So if you see me hanging around Rice Park in my do-bahk looking cute and approachable, yet with that indefinable air of “I have a black belt and I know how to use it,” please don’t come over and ruin it by jumping out at me and making me scream like a girl. Mr. Norris might be watching.